We specialize in designing robust local SEO strategy to ensure your business be found online when it matters the most and revenue streams are flowing.
Did you know 97% of people learn about a local company online?
In fact, about 78% of local mobile searches results in offline purchases.
Isn’t it true, that we all want to be present everywhere our potential customers are searching online? In simple terms, Local SEO is meant to capture the local search intent. It is indeed an unavoidable marketing strategy for those with one or multiple physical locations.
And here my friend, make no mistake, your run-of-the-mill local SEO strategy may not work any longer.
Whether you are a small business owner or a multi-location corporate, we at Growth Accelerators augment your reach to a large audience by creating a comprehensive, accurate, and engaging experience everywhere your customers are searching. Our team of SEO experts takes pride in staying well informed about Google’s latest updates & industry trends and thereby crafting an overarching, result-driven local SEO strategy.
Google’s top-ranking factors for GMB listing are:- Relevance, Distance, and Prominence. Let’s dive into how we enhance our clients listing in all of these areas:
1. Relevance: Our SEO team will work on making your profile as much relevant as possible to what is being searched. The goal here is to fill out the profile completely and with error-free details. To accomplish this, we shall choose an accurate category, add a well-drafted business description, and most importantly adding an accurate name, address, and phone number(NAP) to the listing.
2.Distance: Google tends to favor businesses that are close to where a searcher is, making distance one of the key factors in GMB rankings. Ofcourse this isn’t in our control, but to further increase the likelihood of relevance we enrich your business description with location-based keywords and ensure that your address is complete and correct. We create well-optimized location pages on your website to attain rankings on location-specific keywords.
3.Prominence: Prominence refers to how well-known a business is and it is measured by Google on your online credentials. Prominence can be improved through not just optimization of listing but a broader SEO strategy. This is where we have the most to work upon and outperform our competition. Reviews and local citations are the key here. Our team excels in building citations, creating a strong link-building strategy coupled with cultivating reviews for our client’s business to take their local search presence to the next level.
Tracking what’s working and what isn’t is essential for understanding the effectiveness of your digital marketing efforts. We set up a proper measurement system for our clients and our reports communicate the progress, trends, and performance of your local SEO campaign in a clear concise way.
1. To start with, we determine along with you the most important metrics for your business and ensure an appropriate tracking mechanism is in place.
2. Setting up Google Analytics and Google Search Console accounts and linking them to your website for tracking the real time progress and insights.
3. Keyword analysis report, provides insights into the location-specific keywords. It includes data about keyword ranking(real-time), clicks, impressions, CTR, and conversions, giving complete visibility on our top-performing and non-performing keywords.
4. Link building and citation report, showcases details about every single link we have earned. The report shall include links DA, avg. monthly traffic and status of the link.
5. Our reporting includes a breakdown of reach by device, easy identification of best and worst-performing locations, and highlights the gap in local listing coverage and NAP consistency(if any).
6. Complete analytical reporting giving insights into overall website performance and showcasing impact of our marketing strategies on your business.